USDA Home Loans
USDA Home Loans are a very popular program where it is available. Unfortunately, it is not available to everybody. The largest communities in Nebraska cannot offer this to borrowers. A standard guideline is if the community is greater than 20,000, USDA will not be available. To check a specific address, please visit the USDA website to know for sure.
Advantages of USDA Home Loans include:
- No Down Payment requirement
- Low-interest rates
- Competitive monthly payments
- Low monthly guarantee fee
- The closing cost may be financed on some transaction
- Reserves not required
- Property must be located in an eligible rural area
- Primarily for low to moderate-income borrowers
- Up to 6% of the purchase price in Seller Contributions
- Nontraditional credit may substitute for a lack of traditional credit history
- Maximum base loan amount up to 100% of the appraised value
- Visit the USDA website for maximum income requirements
If you have questions about USDA Home Loans, please contact us today, and we would be happy to assist you with any questions you have.